[Ovmsdev] Temperature precision needlessly high

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Feb 10 17:19:53 HKT 2021

Float metrics don't have internal value precision by design. There are
many values not storable precisely by a float. All metrics support
representational precision.

In most cases where you want to reduce internal value precision, you can
simply use the TRUNCPREC or ROUNDPREC macros from the vehicle_bms
module. As they've been used in other modules now as well, I'll move
them to the ovms_utils header.