[Ovmsdev] BMS voltage series validity check

Tamás Kovács kommykt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:02:14 HKT 2021

Michael
i think the logging enable command is not good : "set config vehicle
bms.log.voltage.interval 1"
"To enable logging, set config vehicle bms.log.voltage.interval to e.g. 1
to check for new data every second – it will only log the series when
changed."

Config and set not swapped? config set vehicle bms.log.voltage.interval 1

Michael Balzer <dexter at expeedo.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. febr. 2., K,
17:44):