[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.3 hardware

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Aug 23 21:39:30 HKT 2021

A little of both. Fasttech are out of stock of EU kits (but they do have stock of US kits). Open energy monitor have EU kits still available.

Nothing discontinued yet, although will likely be before year end, and replaced with sim7600 version. Just too hard to get simcom 3G components any more.

Regards, Mark