[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.3 hardware

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Aug 17 15:31:33 HKT 2021

Mark,

1. I had the impression we've had more than expected "modem not/stopped
working" issues. Is that impression wrong, or didn't those cases share a
hardware cause? I was wondering if that could be related to a voltage
regulator issue (e.g. https://www.openvehicles.com/node/2855).

2. Any chance to fix the missing HW flow control on the modem UART
connection?

3. Will v3.3 automatically be built using the latest ESP32 WROVER, i.e.
with the revision 3 ESP32 including the hardware SPIRAM fix?