[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.3 hardware

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Tue Aug 17 13:59:49 HKT 2021

On 8/16/21 10:30 PM, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
> Is there anything else required for this update?

I'd like to volunteer for hardware testing of the SIM7600 capable
version of the modem board. I have a US version of the SIM7600 module I
can solder onto a bare board (and can easily deal with board-to-board
connectors and support components).

Will there be any effort to support single wire can? I know you can use
a 2-wire can to communicate on a single wire bus but there is the
question about being able to wake up the vehicle if the can chip is not
the dedicated single wire version?

(The beefed up micro usb connector sounds great)

		Craig