[Ovmsdev] OVMS Hardware for MG ZS EV ( Indian version )

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Aug 10 10:35:23 HKT 2021

Yeah, we left that little blue one on. The big red and green were removed. We were contemplating having a little switch on the 4G board to disable the blue LED. It is rarely required. That said, when the modem is powered on, the little blue LED power consumption is trivial compared to the modem.

JTAG is available on the WROVER. But as you say, not enough GPIOs.

Regards, Mark.