[Ovmsdev] OVMS Hardware 4.0

rohit at ekraft.asia rohit at ekraft.asia
Mon Aug 9 15:18:51 HKT 2021

Hello OVMS dev's,

               I am basically hardware designer planning to use the OVMS on
my MG ZS EV ( Indian version ). For this I designed the hardware containing
4g module as well as all the components on single PCB.

Have a look on below:

               Top Side
Bottom side

The hardware features are as follows:

1.	4G module with active GPS antenna support ( sim7600 )
2.	ESP32 as main processor ( similar to ovms rev 3)
3.	Sim and sd card in stacked single slot to save space
4.	3 can bus ports
5.	Battery backup in case need to use this device as security. On board
charging
6.	Accelero/ gyro combined low power device
7.	ACC detection in case of supported from vehicle from OBD port
8.	Fully power control of each and every component and low power sleep
mode
9.	Input power supply up-to 60 V
10.	RGB  led for status indication

The device case would be as below in which OBD connector would be there.

Do let me know if we need to add something so hardware is future ready.

Regards,

Rohit Soni

+91-9660770212