[Ovmsdev] OVMS going comatose

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Mon Apr 12 00:34:07 HKT 2021

Michael,

Does TLS periodically require some potentially expensive cryptographic
operation such as generating a new key?  Perhaps there is a difference
in the period specification for MBEDTLS vs WolfSSL.

There are relatively expensive operations done when the connection is
established; those don't seem to cause WDT or queue overflow.  So if
there is a periodic expensive operation, the problem must be that
doing it in the midst of some other operation causes the problem.

                                                        -- Steve