[Ovmsdev] OVMS going comatose

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Sun Apr 11 03:20:25 HKT 2021

Michael,

As you saw from my earlier emails, I was getting these crashes
typically after less than 24 hours of operation.  I changed my config
to disable TLS on server v2 and rebooted 2021-04-05 23:36:04.648 PDT
and there has not been a crash since.  So it definitely appears to be
correlated with the additional processing to support TLS.

                                                        -- Steve