[Ovmsdev] Need some help on CAN errors

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Sep 19 01:51:29 HKT 2020

Chris,

the fix isn't meant to eliminate bus errors, it just should solve the
log errors.

I.e. you should now see exactly those frames in the TX log, that you
transmit.

TX_Fail log entries can result from actual bus errors as well as from TX
queue overflows.

TX queue overflows are counted separately, see can can3 status. If you
have TX overflows, you need to raise the queue size.