[Ovmsdev] Which value for SoC?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Sep 10 20:03:16 HKT 2020

Soko,

"v.b.soc" is the user SOC, i.e. shall be the same as displayed by the
vehicle and as is actually usable. It would make a weird user experience
if the App showed a different SOC than the car.

If you have access to internal additional / alternative SOC estimates,
publish them in custom metrics for now. A nominal SOC may be added to
the standard metrics if more vehicles now expose this.