[Ovmsdev] DBC primer

Collin Kidder collink at kkmfg.com
Mon Nov 30 23:01:53 HKT 2020

The one slight correction I might offer is this: DBC files can most
definitely be used for transmission and people do. One can specify the
cycle time for a frame within the DBC file so it's possible to even
know how often to send. But, this is academic if OVMS doesn't support
sending from DBC file definitions.