[Ovmsdev] HttpApi fixed & deployed

Sébastien Darveau sebastien.darveau at synnoetic.com
Thu May 14 05:23:20 HKT 2020

Hi all,

I’ve contributed for the first time to the OVMS project by fixing a few things in the server code related to the REST Api. That was not easy since I’m not familiar with Perl but I want my soc on my Garmin watch!

I’m an experienced software consultant from Montreal. I’ve been working in the mobile game and broadcast industries but I’m now into Xamarin so maybe I could give my help to the unified mobile app development. Let me know if this is still planned.

I also have a Leaf 2015 with OVMS and it’s an awesome project!

Best,
Sebastien Darveau