[Ovmsdev] New Plugins Heat Assist & Climate Control Timers

Anko Hanse anko_hanse at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:01:09 HKT 2020

Hi Jaunius,

Sorry for the delay on my side, just have been a bit too busy in the past couple of weeks.
Go ahead and check in your code if you want.  We can always fix bugs later if we find any, but the last code I saw was already pretty stable. Worst case your new code will show a wrong HVAC metric, where the original code would likely have been wrong anyway…

OKidoki,
Anko