[Ovmsdev] OVMS Server v3

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Mon Mar 9 14:39:46 HKT 2020

On 2020-03-08 23:20, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
> The message 'ovms-server-v3: Tx event server.v2.connecting’ is confusing. It means that ovms-server-v3 is transmitting it’s received event ’server.v2.connecting’ to the MQTT server. The transmitter of the event was presumable server-v2.

Are you saying it's the V3 server that is failing to connect when I
enable TLS for the V2 server?

> The big issue I see is ‘W (269308) gsm-mux: Frame overflow (2048 bytes)’. That would imply the GSM comms is messed up. Surprised anything works after that.

Would that caused by poor signal strength? When in the garage my cars
usually see anywhere from -97 to -101 dBm.

Anyway I don't understand why I can't see the cars on my iphone when I
enable TLS for the V2 server.

		Craig