[Ovmsdev] App for Garmin Watches

Sébastien Darveau sebastien.darveau at synnoetic.com
Fri Jul 31 00:26:00 HKT 2020

Ok! Here is the link. Let me know if you need me to change something.

https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/17164a39-bc7b-47dd-b732-37c45a3987d5

Regards,
Sebastien

On Jul 26, 2020, at 10:55 PM, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at webb-johnson.net <mailto:mark at webb-johnson.net> > wrote:

What do you mean by “you can’t really use that today”? Does it mean I must ask the user for a password and not the token?

Yes. For the moment the user+password is really the only way to access the server. Longer-term we will switch to token.

Regards, Mark.