[Ovmsdev] Double updates - Normal?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Jan 30 11:55:10 HKT 2020

Greg,

It seems your car can’t pickup currently running firmware version:

ovms> open ROADSTER834B
Connected and logged in to ROADSTER834B
ovms> metric list version
Vehicle Response:
  m.version

By comparison, here’s mine:

ovms> metric list version
Vehicle Response:
  m.version                                3.2.008-121-g4c6c9fe/ota_1/edge (build idf v3.3-beta3-775-gdc1ca69 Jan 29 2020 00:00:52)
ovms> ota status
Vehicle Response:
  Firmware:          3.2.008-121-g4c6c9fe/ota_1/edge (build idf v3.3-beta3-775-gdc1ca69 Jan 29 2020 00:00:52)
  Running partition: ota_1
  Boot partition:    ota_1
  Factory image:     3.2.002
  OTA_O image:       3.2.008-120-gcfb7864
  OTA_1 image:       3.2.008-121-g4c6c9fe

Your m.hardware metric is also blank.

I’ll keep looking, but at the moment this seems bizarre.

Regards, Mark.