[Ovmsdev] Double updates - Normal?

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:21:17 HKT 2020

Hi Mark, Michael,

Seems like what is happening is that the module keeps thinking a new
update is available.  Today was especially active for some reason.
Screenshot of the Android application's log screen, attached.  All
versions appear to be the same.  The car has simply been sitting in the
garage on WiFi; no transitions of network access.

Output of 'ota status' attached as well.

Sorry, but I don't appear to have logging enabled. What specifically
would you like logged?

Greg