[Ovmsdev] Curious message about GreyPeter/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Wed Dec 30 03:36:26 HKT 2020

This morning I received the below automated email from GitGuardian,
which is another thing I didn't know existed.  The warning does not
identify a real problem since the RSA Private Key in question is an
example server key included as part of the WolfSSL package that I
imported into our OVMS repository in 2017.

However, the thing that's curious is that this is in reference to
repository GreyPeter/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3 which does not
appear as a fork of the openvehicles repository but rather some other
kind of copy.

If GreyPeter is listening here, was that intentional?

                                                        -- Steve