[Ovmsdev] Apple push notifications no longer working

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Dec 15 14:55:16 HKT 2020

I think perhaps the best is to add an overall timer, launched just before the tcp_connect, and cancelled in all the known exit paths. Then that timer (perhaps 60 seconds) could cleanup the push. At least that would avoid the whole system jamming up.

But that doesn’t solve the core problem of why you can’t connect to apple (but I can). Your tcp connection state is “UNCONN”, which means the disconnected, I assume.

I think there is an AnyEvent debug setting, but that is likely to produce a lot of verbose output on a production server.

Regards, Mark,