[Ovmsdev] Apple push notifications no longer working

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Dec 14 16:19:38 HKT 2020

Do you have conf/ovms_apns_sandbox.pem file in place? Valid and not expired?

I had a quick review, and it seems the main flow handles errors. Perhaps some other callback on the AnyEvent::Handle for an error condition is being missed? Or perhaps the AnyEvent::Handle could not be created at all. Can you try to add:

If (!defined $apns_handle)
  {
  AE::log error => "- - - msg apns handle could not be created”;
  $apns_running = 0;
  }

After the block of ‘$apns_handle = new AnyEvent::Handle(…’?

Regards, Mark.