[Ovmsdev] Changing Existing Functionalities

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Dec 13 17:20:30 HKT 2020

Derek,

developers typically use their own builds. "edge" is available for
users, and many choose to use it, because new features take long to get
into "eap" & "main".

On my server, user subscriptions are:

  * 72% main
  * 18% edge
  * 10% eap

Of course, "egde" may have bugs, and users know that, but we still
should try hard to only release tested / discussed changes.

You can notify other users on Github by using the "@username" syntax in
posts.