[Ovmsdev] Configuring notifations

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Aug 31 20:19:56 HKT 2020

The logic is currently defined as…

    std::string filter = MyConfig.GetParamValue("notify", subtype);
    if (!filter.empty() && filter.find(m_caller) == string::npos)
      return false;

So you need to define the config param to be non-empty, but without
containing "ovmsv2".

The parameter is also named after the notification subtype. See the
Notify…() calls for the subtypes currently in use.

So to disable all notifications for charge start, state and stop events, do:

config set notify charge.started -
config set notify charge.stopped -
config set notify charge.done -
config set notify heating.started -

…that should cover all of these notifications.

I think it would be good to extend the config logic, to allow excluding
single channel tags. For example, "*,-ovmsv2" could mean "all but
ovmsv2". I'll do that after office.