[Ovmsdev] lost important event => aborting

Derek Caudwell d.caudwell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:11:48 HKT 2020

Hi Mark

This looks like the same issue I have been having/trying to debug (re:
frequent crashes thread).

I had not realised I could get a more detailed trace. Does it have to be
enabled prior to crash or can you enable it afterwards?

On my local build I have implemented Michael's suggested change in event
script task priority to 19 and disabled Mcp2515 error logging on buffer
overflow, which has helped but not entirely resolved the issue. There are
also some issues relating to polling in the Leaf because of the two buses I
am working on, I think these may be unrelated to the event ticker crash
messages though (which can happen when not using web ui as well).

Kind regards
Derek