[Ovmsdev] Override WebUI Dashboard

Soko ovms at soko.cc
Sat Aug 22 16:05:52 HKT 2020

Hello,

Thanks for the info. I've played with the GetDashboardConfig() methods
and hook posibilities already.
I want to use the Dashboard of the OVMS via the smartphone (placed in
the holder of the e-Up) which is connected to the OVMS APs WiFi. Imho
there is no point in showing data I have already in the cars dashboard
(i.e. km/h) in the OVMS dashbard. I want to display mainly values there
I don't see in the car yet...

So thats why I don't want to hook or frankly even fill the values of the
standard dashboard.

I will give MyWebServer.RegisterPage() a try.

thx

Soko