[Ovmsdev] Battery cell monitor on Android

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Aug 19 18:50:55 HKT 2020

Derek,

generalizing the battery chart would be great, but we should probably
define a better history data structure for that purpose first. The
RT-BAT-C records don't scale well to hundreds of cells.

On Android Studio… I'll check my config later, Android Studio needs all
the RAM my PC can provide… but I don't recall having anything related to
AndroidX in my build config.

Besides, I don't think my local config has anything more over the
repository files except the key store.

The packages you mention are pulled in automatically from the google
repository. Maybe Google have once again pulled the deprecation card…