[Ovmsdev] V2H mode

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Aug 14 10:00:55 HKT 2020

Derek,

I think perhaps best to use the implementation of ’tpms’ as a model for this:

A kconfig to enable/disable the component (CONFIG_OVMS_COMP_V2G), default on is ok.

A component ovms_v2g in components, conditionally included via the kconfig. This component provides the command framework.

Extensions to vehicle.{h,cpp} to provide virtual functions for vehicles to implement.

Implementation in your Leaf vehicle support module.

That approach seems quite clean in the TPMS implementation, and has worked out well for two vehicle types so far.

Regards, Mark.