[Ovmsdev] Time for 3.2.014?
mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Aug 4 16:37:43 HKT 2020
This has been built and released to EAP:
2020-08-04 MWJ 3.2.014 OTA release
- Renault Twizy: support VirtualBMS & eDriver BMS (3 cell temperature sensors)
- Wifi: scanning apclient mode, network selection dialog in wizard & wifi config,
scan support in all modes, fixed network selection by signal strength
(possibly also fixes issue #387)
wifi scan -- can now be issued in any mode
wifi scan -j -- output scan result as JSON object (for web UI)
wifi reconnect -- request a client reconnect cycle
wifi mode apclient -- now accepts empty stassid & optional stabssid
- #377 Make some metrics (e.g. v.b.soc) persistent across warm reboots
This includes crashes and firmware updates
- Tesla Roadster support for Baolong TPMS
- Tesla Model S support for Baolong TPMS
- General stability improvements related to watchdog and task timeouts
For full changelog, see:
I’ll target a full MAIN release at the coming weekend.
Thanks in particular to Michael for the wifi improvements in this release. I’ve found them incredibly useful and it is great to be able to do access point and a scanning wifi client at the same time.
> On 4 Aug 2020, at 10:04 AM, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at webb-johnson.net> wrote:
> I would like to build a 3.2.014 for EAP (and after a few days -> MAIN).
> Any objections? Anything last minute to go in?
> Regards, Mark.
> OvmsDev mailing list
> OvmsDev at lists.openvehicles.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OvmsDev