[Ovmsdev] Hyundai Kona 2019

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Aug 30 19:23:06 HKT 2020

Can someone with experience of this car help this guy out?

https://www.openvehicles.com/node/2579 <https://www.openvehicles.com/node/2579>

Hello

I have now used the OVMS with hologram sim for 4-5 weeks and i get information about the battery charge door locked TPMS etc fine fine :-) , BUT there is nothing i can activate, not possible to lock/unlock doors, change or stop charging etc etc I have activate the pincode and i have tried also to do it via the messages but it just say failure....

I have not got any notifications either but perhaps there have not been any? :-)

........I just now read the documentation  that says change charge settings its not currently supported, but lock the doors should work? and when will there be more functions?

I asked the same questions n the forum for 2-3 weeks ago  but no replies

Kindest Liss Sweden

Thanks, Mark