[Ovmsdev] 3.2.011 BUG for MIEV based cars

Tamás Kovács kommykt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 02:00:10 HKT 2020

Please create a log file while you charging with 230V (1-2 minutes enough),
start logging before connect charger and send it to me.

   - can log crtd /sd/file.crtd 286
   - …record…
   - can log stop
   - http://ovmsname.local/file.crtd

The Ideal range is based on 16.1kWh/100km consumption and the battery
health (this updated during charge, quick and normal charge). My car is
2012 Peugoet iOn, with SOH 78%, and my RR at 100% is 113km, the old code
calc the RR during quickcharge with last rr 20 and range 8km if soc < 20
this is too optimistic i think.
Ideal range calculation is = cell_number * 3.7 * bat_cac * bat_soc /
16100.  So my full charge ideal range is ~75km.

In your car the bms cell monitor working?

Michael Eric Menk <mikeemenk at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. ápr. 21.,
K, 12:58):

> On 18.04.2020 05:41, Tamás Kovács wrote:
>
> Please send the following command output during charge. AC (Type1) or
> DC(CHAdeMO charge the problem?
>
> *me li v.c.*
>
> I hava a 80 cell 2015 Citroën C-Zero. VIN: VF71NZKYZFU900455 230V 6A
> charge after 1.1kWh charged.
>
> v.c.charging                             no
>
> v.c.climit                               0A
>
> v.c.current                              0A
>
> v.c.duration.full
>
> v.c.duration.range
>
> v.c.duration.soc
>
> v.c.kwh                                  0kWh
>
> v.c.limit.range
>
> v.c.limit.soc
>
> v.c.mode                                 None
>
> v.c.pilot                                no
>
> v.c.state                                stopped
>
> v.c.substate                             interrupted
>
> v.c.temp                                 25°C
>
> v.c.time                                 0Sec
>
> v.c.timermode
>
> v.c.timerstart
>
> v.c.type                                 None
>
> v.c.voltage                              0V
>

> Fast charging (start) CC mode
>
> v.c.charging                             yes
>
> v.c.climit                               124A
>
> v.c.current                              124.6A
>
> v.c.duration.full
>
> v.c.duration.range
>
> v.c.duration.soc
>
> v.c.kwh                                  0kWh
>
> v.c.limit.range
>
> v.c.limit.soc
>
> v.c.mode                                 CHAdeMO
>
> v.c.pilot                                yes
>
> v.c.state                                charging
>
> v.c.substate                             onrequest
>
> v.c.temp                                 19°C
>
> v.c.time                                 20Sec
>
> v.c.timermode
>
> v.c.timerstart
>
> v.c.type                                 Quickcharge
>
> v.c.voltage                              320.7V
>
> Fast charg CV mode
>
> v.c.charging                             yes
>
> v.c.climit                               38A
>
> v.c.current                              38.88A
>
> v.c.duration.full
>
> v.c.duration.range
>
> v.c.duration.soc
>
> v.c.kwh                                  0kWh
>
> v.c.limit.range
>
> v.c.limit.soc
>
> v.c.mode                                 CHAdeMO
>
> v.c.pilot                                yes
>
> v.c.state                                charging
>
> v.c.substate                             onrequest
>
> v.c.temp                                 21°C
>
> v.c.time                                 817Sec
>
> v.c.timermode
>
> v.c.timerstart
>
> v.c.type                                 Quickcharge
>
> v.c.voltage                              328.1V
>
> As you can se, the v.c.kwh do not increase, but xmi.e.trip.park.energy.used
> [...]

Üdvözlettel:
Kovács Tamás