[Ovmsdev] Roadster: Some alerts not showing up

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Oct 31 07:33:54 HKT 2019

Greg,

Yes, this change to the server code:

* bcc02c27 Ignore DMC push alert messages

That won’t notify debug-only messages, but will still continue to notify the user-visible ones (to better mimick the behaviour in the car itself). Including, for the roadster:

1144=DMC: Powertrain Problem Service Required
1146=DMC: Motor Fan Problem

Regards, Mark.