[Ovmsdev] Kona electric and http routing

Peter Lord plord12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:23:51 HKT 2019

Hi All,

I've been lurking here for a while still debating wether to ditch my autopi in favour of OVMS.

One thing thats held me back is to find a way to use the wifi hotspot as a NAT router - this is
useful to allow my sat nav to get traffic and charging point updates.  As far as I can see on
the web page this isn't currently supported.

However I did see a couple of projects that adds NAT support to lwip :

	https://github.com/martin-ger/lwip_nat_arduino
	https://github.com/jonask1337/esp-lwip

Does anyone know if adding NAT has a fighting chance ?

Cheers,

Pete