[Ovmsdev] Locations and scripts

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Nov 27 04:31:09 HKT 2019

Depends on the GPS source. On the modem it's 5 seconds.

If you're using GPS from the car, it depends on the sample frequency when parked / off.

But the low pass filter will pass a large step in distance also if it's a single one, so on an actual movement it will trigger before 5 samples have passed.