[Ovmsdev] Locations and scripts

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Nov 27 04:09:24 HKT 2019

I've had my first false alert last night, from the log it seems caused by a single false GPS reading.

I've added smoothing over 5 samples to the distance check, that should eliminate the false alerts unless the GPS errors are huge or persistent.

I've also added the coordinates to the notification so we can see how large the error can become if it still occurs.