[Ovmsdev] can log

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jun 18 12:35:09 HKT 2019

The Mac processor and I/O is a little bit faster than the little esp32.

You can try to set to 20000 then reboot. Should be about 5 times faster than default. But if running old hardware without 5v usb connected, then may crash. Recent modules, or when you have USB connected, can operate at high speed.

Regards, Mark