[Ovmsdev] can log

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Jun 17 16:57:02 HKT 2019

Tamás,

Yes, it seems SD CARD is too slow.

Can you check ‘config list sdcard’ and see if you have a ‘maxfreq.khz’ value set? The default is 16000.

If you have a reasonably modern OVMS module, or are running from USB power (even if 12v is connected as well), you can set:

config set sdcard maxfreq.khz 20000

and reboot, to improve the SD CARD write speed.

The 1R11 means reception of a 11bit (standard) CAN message on CAN1 bus. A 1T11 would mean transmission. I think you should be able to download via the browser - personally, I just scp the files off the module over wifi.

Regards, Mark.