[Ovmsdev] v3.2 hardware schematics and PCB layout

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jun 11 19:18:40 HKT 2019

These expansion boards under manufacturing as we speak. mPCI-E is unlikely to be feasible for the small embedded ARM processor we use. Can be configured to work as expansion on top of existing modem, or without.

Our modular modem boards are pretty flexible, and we can swap out modems for newer technology, without changing the motherboard.

Regards, Mark.