[Ovmsdev] Trying to get a new car in, CRTD, CANbus and all

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Jul 16 01:28:29 HKT 2019

Julien,

hope you got that e-UP at a reasonable price, they were pretty far overpriced on introduction. But they seem to be very efficient, so good choice.

Your CRTD log only shows OBD2 requests, and there seem to be four devices answering to them.

As Craig wrote, the process data may be on another bus, and the bus you're on now only does request/response communication.

Next would be to check for more CAN buses and to check out more OBD2 requests targeted at those four devices.