[Ovmsdev] Trying to get a new car in, CRTD, CANbus and all

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Sat Jul 20 02:30:38 HKT 2019

You're right, this is very slick. I'm about 1/2 way through his 30
minute youtube and he's covered all of the obvious ideas I came up with
when I knew nothing and had thought about it for a whole 2 minutes. But
he has taken this so much further...

I've a pretty decent FreeBSD port written and have a working binary on
my desktop, complete with a man page, optional html docs and an optional
patch to add crtd support (and I see he's already merged your pull).

		Craig