[Ovmsdev] Crash debug

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Mon Jan 21 02:35:20 HKT 2019

I also updated yesterday and got a stack overflow in duktape on boot.
When I updated I remember git complaining because I had modified
main/Kconfig (minimal Cadillac support) so I reverted it, updated it and
then manually merged my changes back in. But today I updated sdkconfig:

     mv sdkconfig{,-}
     cp support/support/sdkconfig.default.hw31 sdkconfig

and see change I was missing:

     diff sdkconfig{-,}
     494c494
     < CONFIG_OVMS_SC_JAVASCRIPT_DUKTAPE_STACK=8192
     ---
     > CONFIG_OVMS_SC_JAVASCRIPT_DUKTAPE_STACK=12288

I now have 3.2.001-8-gf09b83a5-dirty running on my dev box.

		Craig