[Ovmsdev] Prototyping expansion board

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Apr 23 14:36:44 HKT 2019

Current plan is that each set will contain:

3x PCBs
12x screws
12x support pillars
6x 14 pins female single header
6x 14 pins male single header

In a simple plastic bag, with nothing soldered.

It is ready to go ahead now. Only delay is certification (as I want to do this in combination with the new batch order, to keep costs down).

Regards, Mark.