[Ovmsdev] esp-idf release 3.0 / master

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat May 12 23:50:20 HKT 2018

Since my rollout of the build with the current esp-idf master yesterday, 8 users have installed the new release.

So far, no issues have been reported.

Crashes still occur, I just again had the one in mbuf_insert() (issue #120).

But I don't think the new release has a RAM issue that needs to be solved.