[Ovmsdev] Automatic vehicle notifications

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri May 25 10:25:24 HKT 2018

Re-visiting this, we don’t seem to have done the ‘low SOC’ notification yet. Should be quite simple, so I will handle this.

We’re also not handling the module reset correctly and issuing charge notifications when the module starts up. This is more tricky. Should we just suppress all notifications within the first N seconds after boot-up (to give the vehicle modules time to set things correctly). Or should we only notify if this is not the first time the value has been set (add a modification count to the base metric system so we can see how many times the value has been modified)?

Regards, Mark.