[Ovmsdev] 3.0.991

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu Mar 8 01:40:10 HKT 2018

Greg,

so you did get it to work on Android 7 & 8? Or was it just the ZeroConf App that showed the mDNS registry info?

ZeroConf shows the device on my Android phone (7) and tablet (6) as well, but both are unable to resolve the host name in all other Apps. Have you installed
something along with the App or done some additional config?

Without a moduleid, the mDNS hostname defaults to "ovms.local", which is of course much easier to type than an IP address. We need to mention both options in
the user guide, but we could recommend first trying "ovms.local" for the platforms supporting ZeroConf.