[Ovmsdev] 3.1 Production

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Mar 2 10:10:10 HKT 2018

We’’ve got a general first batch of 120 modules (with modems) coming. Let’s make sure you get one of those.

I heard back from the factory that the WROVER module provider has reduced their lead-time estimate from 4 weeks to 2 weeks, so that is good news. Hopefully we can start final assembly mid March. That does bring the deadline for firmware and QC arrangements forward, so that is our #1 focus now.

Regards, Mark.