[Ovmsdev] Test results of latest changes

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Mar 21 01:30:52 HKT 2018

Commit a9bfcc761e8853a5ad1e7cee4b966d012fc33895

…every (!) mode is working now! :-)

Wifi client, ap, apclient, also with MDNS enabled, switching networks, using the webserver via any net and using the MDNS name -- everything works.

RAM is as tight as before, had one out of memory crash in apclient mode with MDNS, but I also still have memory debugging enabled.

MDNS has a memory overhead of 3-8 KB depending on the wifi mode, so I also consider disabling it again for my 3.0 module.

I also haven't seen any strange things in the task list or memory leak during the test.

This looks very good.