[Ovmsdev] Problems with AP + Client mode

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 08:10:14 HKT 2018

Interestingly, when I'm in the state where I can connect to the AP, but
the browser doesn't get any response from the webserver, I can still
ping the module from the phone (module at 192.168.4.1 from the phone on
192.168.4.2).

There have also been times today where I have my phone on the same wifi
tether as the module, and I can ping the module from the phone, and the
phone as access to the internet via the tether, but the module isn't
able to connect to the V2 server.

{shrug}

Greg