[Ovmsdev] Auto start/init (was Re: Crash / reboot loop with log level Info)

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Mar 3 20:42:41 HKT 2018

Greg,

I've just added ext12v and obd2ecu to the auto init system & web config.

So except for the metric set command, you should now be able to start your module without a script.

The autostart sequence is slightly different from yours, the obd2ecu init is done after the vehicle module init, as I see the vehicle module as the data
provider for the obd2ecu module -- correct me if I'm wrong.

Can you please verify the start sequence is working as expected?