[Ovmsdev] What causes factory reset?

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Thu Jun 21 04:45:50 HKT 2018

Michael,

Thanks for reviewing the log.  Did you notice the part in the second
session (second time doing the wizard) where there were multiple
instances of this message:

W (38852769) webserver: HandleLogin: auth failure for username 'admin'

This was while I was successfully logged into the webserver and in one
of the wizard steps where the wizard is repeatedly querying for
progress.  I was able to go to the status page after that without
having to authenticate again.  This seems strange.

Oh, I have an idea: I plugged in my v3.0 module so I could get the ssh
key from its config, and it may have brought up AP with the same
SSID.  I don't know what happens to the client if there are two APs
competing in that way.

                                                        -- Steve