[Ovmsdev] What causes factory reset?

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Wed Jun 20 15:56:29 HKT 2018

This evening I connected my new OVMS v3.1 to my laptop and went
through the setup wizard.  That seemed to go smoothly.  I copied over
my ssh key and things seemed to be working fine.  I installed an SD
card so I could do logging if needed, and then unplugged the module to
install it in the car.  But it didn't come up!

After I brought it back to the desk and connected to the laptop again,
I see a message on the console that it has factory reset itself.

What are the ways to trigger a factory reset?  I must have
unintentionally hit one.

                                                        -- Steve